Comment on page
Learn how to bridge tokens to Arbitrum to use with Trident
If you're new to crypto, you might be wondering how you get from Ethereum (or other cryptos) over to Arbitrum. This brief guide will explain very simply how to do so.
Please note, this guide will work for most EVM compatible chains. You can know that the chain you're on is EVM compatible if you're using Metamask or another Ethereum wallet to access it.
- 2.Select your desired token to bridge. This will typically be ETH, USDC, or USDT.
- 3.Set the output network to be Arbitrum
- 4.Press the button asking you to "Approve", confirm the transaction
- 5.Now press the "Bridge your funds" button, and confirm the transaction.
- 6.Your funds should arrive on Arbitrum shortly.
If you need more help, Synapse Protocol has created this video for you.
Synapse Protocol Official Bridging Video
In this case, you will be required to trade your desired crypto for Ethereum (ETH) on a centralized exchange. From this point, you will need to create an Ethereum account to withdraw to and use. The most common one recommended is Metamask. Once you've installed metamask, withdraw your Ethereum to your new wallet. Then, progress with the above guide on bridging from Ethereum to Arbitrum.